Hand Painted Octopus Adirondack Chair
Click this link to see how the octopus was created!
- Unique hand painted Adirondack chair. No two painted chairs are alike.
- Double coated - protection from sunlight, rain & moisture and temperature.
- Best stored under a patio awning, Florida room or large umbrella to help protect from the intense Florida sun.
- Sturdy Marina Natural Cedar Wood Adirondack Chair.
- Wide arms, a contoured seat and high back support.
- Yellow cedar wood known for it's natural resistance to moisture, decay and insect damage.
- Seat width: 20", seat height: 14.75".
- Rust-resistant hardware
- Max capacity 250lbs.
- Dimensions: 28"L x 35" W x 37.5" H.
*Pick up in Hobe Sound, FL. Other arrangements can be made if you live in the Hobe Sound, FL area.